NEW English psychology services at CENOP
Mrs Hanna Tsapyk is doing an internship in psychology under the supervision of Dr. Andrew G. Ryder, Ph. D., Psychologist and Professor at Concordia University.
Dr Ryder, psychologist, has received dual training in clinical psychology and cultural psychology, and specializes in depression, anxiety, and interpersonal relationships across cultures. His research includes work on the acculturation process and its implications for the mental health of migrants to Montreal.
Nature of clinical activities:
- 1. Assessment and diagnosis of psychological disorders and distress
- 2. Psychological intervention (psychotherapy)
- Approach: Cognitive-behavioral and existential approaches
- Clientele: Older children (10 y.o. and up), adolescents and families
- Appointments may be done by telepractice or in face-to-face meetings, at our clinic in Ahuntsic (Montreal).
For more information or to book an appointment, contact our clinical services coordinator: (514) 858‑6484 or email@example.com
- Psychological distress
- Rehabilitation needs
- Communication difficulties
- Trauma experiences
- Mood, depression or anxiety
- Divorce or separation issues
- Generational conflicts
- Children's education and development
- Adjustment and / or relationship difficulties
- Personal development
- Social skills
- Problems related to the immigration and integration process
- Difficulties related to parenthood